Are you preparing to move? If so, the following packing tips (for saving on space!) will definitely come in handy:
- Roll your clothing. Rolling your clothing will both help to create more space and ensure that your clothes stay as wrinkle-free as possible!
- Use re-sealable bags. Using small bags is a great way to both take care of what you pack and free up space.
- Safely store breakable items…in socks! Why not? Socks are an effective, space-creating way to store breakable items.
- Pack items inside your shoes. If you have some smaller items that don’t fit anywhere else, use the insides of your shoes for storage.
- Put the heavy items on bottom. Your heaviest items should go on bottom, and your lightest items should go on top. This will greatly help to save space.
- Make a packing list. A packing list is essential, when it comes to moving and creating space in your suitcase.
- Fill up dead space. Take care to use every square inch of the space inside your suitcase(s).
- Get rid of stuff. Why not take this time to donate or recycle items?
- Weigh your bags. Weighing your bags ahead of time, if you’ll be flying, is always a good idea.
- Call a pro! Don’t be afraid to bring in the big guns – professional movers – if you need assistance.
Contact the Experts as Fast Moving Company
Do you have questions about easy packing tips to save on space? If so, contact Fast Moving Company! We’re always happy to offer our assistance in answering your questions. We’ll get to work on a personalized packing & storage plan for you, as soon as possible! Call our team of storage experts today, at 888-899-MOVE. We look forward to speaking with you soon, and helping you come up with a customized packing & moving plan.